Galaxy S 4 active
sniper357

Does anyone know when the Galaxy S 4 active will be available at verzion?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S 4 active
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you see this thread?

0 Likes
SamsungS4ACTIVE

DO We need to gather +1.000.000 Million signature from Verizon customers for Verizon to get us the S4 Active ???

I m due to an upgrade now and I m thinking to switch to ATT .

What yall think?????????/

0 Likes
SamsungS4ACTIVE

I spoke to Verizon customer service awhile ago  and they don't know when they are going to get it.

0 Likes
SamsungS4ACTIVE

I spoke to Verizon customer service awhile ago  and they don't know when they are going to get it.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

By all means I think you should switch, to get the phone you want even though the network is subpar.  Good luck with your "no service" issues that will arise if you travel outside of major metropolitian areas.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Considering all of AT&T's promotions involving this phone include the fact it is exclusive to AT&T would lead me to believe AT&T has an agreement which guarantees no other provider will have access to this phone, at least for an agreed upon period of time. Otherwise, AT&T would have spent millions on advertising which could be lost in a second when another provider released the phone.

I don't think the few signatures you could gather would urge Samsung to return all of the money to AT&T which it must have accepted in order to provide exclusivity.

Just my $0.02.

0 Likes