Casio C811 4gLTE - Windows USB driver
MamboBado

Any info on where to get a driver so I can connect my new C811 to my desktop Windows XP SP2 via USB cable?  Verizon "upgrade" fails to install.   Verizon doesn't acknowledge it on this discussion site.  Nothing on the Casio websites.  Google produced nothing.  Had the same problem with my previous C771.  I can always email files to myself, but the USB would be faster.  Sad that they can't support it - otherwise it's a great phone.  Thx.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Casio C811 4gLTE - Windows USB driver
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Re: Casio C811 4gLTE - Windows USB driver
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Updating to SP3 of WinXP might help as well.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gadgetman198
Enthusiast - Level 3

Somewhere in switching between Charge Mode, MTP mode, TPT mode, and USB Tethering function, the correct drivers for me were installed. Also, be aware there's a change in the file structure of the MicroSD card between the C771 and the C811 that inhibits your ability to access the C771 files through the C811 USB file sharing system.

0 Likes
bossman254

FOUND IT! I'm on win 7, plug in as media device. On computer it shows up as a disk drive and shows three or four selections. pick "driver" and install. worked awesome for me, make sure you're using a good cable... c811 is picky

0 Likes