Re: How much for Droid monthly plan?
usaf-wife

@gnixion.. yes you could have a shared plan to share voice minutes only .. you would each have to get the data plan.. I share minutes with my husband. I have the data plan at the moment and he doesn't. I believe the data plan is 29.99 if single person is using and then if two people have it you get a discounted price on 19.99 a piece for each data plan ( that is the way a verizon rep explained it to me just a few days ago) hope this helps.. of course the data plan price could change but I don't see that happening only because verizon is now going to be competing with an actual good line up of smart phones. Best of luck with all your phone needs, I know most of verizon's power phone users are happy to be getting android as a new phone choice.

0 Likes
Samsungfan123
Message error. Thank you.
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

usaf-wife wrote:

I believe the data plan is 29.99 if single person is using and then if two people have it you get a discounted price on 19.99 a piece for each data plan ( that is the way a verizon rep explained it to me just a few days ago)

The rep might have lied to you or you might have misunderstood something. There is no discount for getting multiple data plans. It's $29.99 per line whether you have 1 data plan or 5. Expensive, I know. But that's a really good idea! To get a $5 or $10 discount for each data plan you have beyond the first. I think this is an area where VZW really needs to step up it's competitiveness and get better pricing!

@ Samsungfan, Glad you found the error! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes