Re: Poor Reception and Signal
brdooley

I too have the HTC Incredible 2 and about a month ago started to have signal problems. Everywhere. My husbands phone would get great service while mine had X. I finally called tech support and they sent me a replacement. I couldn't get the new one activated and the tech had asked me if the back was on my phone. I replied, "Ya....." He then told me that the antenna was in the back cover. Well, about a month ago, I purchased an after market extended battery that came with a back. It obviously doesn't have an antenna in it. I put my standard battery back in and have been fine ever since. Hope this helps?

0 Likes
Skiee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just did the 'spring finger bend' & also the aluminum foil trick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHIdl1qrdkc)

Well, IT  WORKED WONDERFULLY!!!!

I had an average signal of between -103 to -115 dBm with an asu between 4 to 1.

Now it's at a between -87 to -95 with an asu of 9 to 13!!!!

Folks, you will have a new phone! I've had my Dinc2 for almost 2 years with 3 replacements and NONE of them have had these nunbers!!!

DO IT...............DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Jonoaks

have a inc 1 and 2 and the reception has always been poor. After  reading the posts i tried the solution 1 mikes_VZW had posted earlier to  dial:*#*#4636#*#*. I did this and  realized both phones were pre-set to  CDMA ONLY that it did nothing. However after looking  closer there is actually two options for CDMA: CDMA ONLY and CDMA AUTO  PRL after selecting the PRL option BOTH PHONES IMMEDIATELY went from  -87-105 to -67 - -69 consistently. If anyone tries this please report you  findings. Thanks MIKES_VZW. You may reference all of this information on PAGE 9

0 Likes