Re: How do I get my PUK-unlock to unlock my SIM card?
acarterguy
Enthusiast - Level 1

You have to click on the picture of your device to see the unlock link.

0 Likes
Hypatia
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much for posting the information. At first, when I called Verizon I had not seen this posts so I got 3 different answers in 5 minutes. So I had to come up with the answer myself and I told Verizon :Global experts" the answer was in their website. I just wish when I purchase a smart phone (Verizon in this case) it came with support from people that actually know what they are talking about instead of someone that is just waiting for a paycheck. Motorola is not better. I called them with a question the other day and I was told to do a factory reset which was completely unnecessary...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

+1 G.R & H  Smash.! b33

0 Likes
socialworker88

i dont have the Razr i have htc thunderbolt. i went in and did what was told but it s not workng. it wont letme change or do anything

0 Likes
abbydoo12
Enthusiast - Level 1

worked!!!  thank you thank you!  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Golab72

OK I have a Problem, I have a Mtot Razr M and I have the PUK Code, problem is I have no clue how to enter the code to unlock the SIM.

I have spent hours searching google to no avail all I find is **057* but when I enter that and code it says wrong code .

I got my PIN and PUK code directly from verizon.com

Please help I want to use walmart family plan, need to save money

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It's best to Call Customer Service 1-800-922-0204  or * 611 and they can Help ya through Unlocking it..  this might help as well

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/84033

What should I do if my phone displays "Enter PUK code"?

The "Enter PUK code" message means that the SIM card is blocked. Please contact your service provider so that a representative can assist you with unlocking the SIM card.

0 Likes
tinkerbell62
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you trying to unlock the device for use with Family Mobile? That service uses T-Mobile towers, on a GSM network. Verizon devices are CDMA, so there is no way to unlock a Verizon device to use with GSM networks (ATT, T-Mobile). The device is not compatible.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

The Sim Card is Locked when that happens you have to get the PUK code either from the My Verizon Site or Calling Customer Service.. to me it's best to just call C.S. and have them help through the Process..

0 Likes
chrissjung
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you.

It works.

0 Likes