iPhone 4 8GB Power Button Hard To Push
hxrsmurf

Hi,

My phone has been in the case since day one. Only been dropped twice. But, just a few days ago the power button is stuck and is hard to push down. Would I be able to add warranty or get a replacement phone? Or will I have to just buy a new phone even though I just upgraded in February  2013?

Thanks,

Kevin

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 4 8GB Power Button Hard To Push
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi hxrsmurf,

Oh No! I'm very sorry to learn that you're having issues with your wireless device. When it comes to button functionality, this does usually relate to physical damage. We would be happy to evaluate the device for a possible replacement based upon findings of a hands on evaluation. To proceed, I recommend visiting your local Apple or VZW Store for further assistance. Please keep us posted if we can be of any additional help, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi hxrsmurf,

Oh No! I'm very sorry to learn that you're having issues with your wireless device. When it comes to button functionality, this does usually relate to physical damage. We would be happy to evaluate the device for a possible replacement based upon findings of a hands on evaluation. To proceed, I recommend visiting your local Apple or VZW Store for further assistance. Please keep us posted if we can be of any additional help, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
hxrsmurf

Thank you for the reply. I took my phone to my local Verizon store and they helped me call customer service and tech support. I successfully got a replacement phone today (about 3 days after the fact) and everything is dandy. It was difficult to hear over the phone, did I hear right that one gets 2 free replacements over the contract?

0 Likes