iphone 5 didn't work in Ireland
mike48

I was told by the international rep that my iphone would work in Ireland. The data was shut off to save some jing but the phone should have roamed. Guess what no service the whole 10 days. Even tried turning data on and nothing. Does anyone know what's the issue.

Also even in the States the all data just stops can not get email or surf the web or download apps. Should have stayed with the Droid.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 didn't work in Ireland
Not applicable
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having access to phone calls on your mobile device while traveling internationally is very important. I'm sory you were not able to use your phone in Ireland Mike48. When you returned to  United States were you advised as to why your phone did not work. Did you have data roaming turned on the iPhone? In the future is all the information you will need to use your phone internationally http://bit.ly/xZd3pS . Please let make know how I can help.

KinquanaH-VZW

0 Likes
EpJayhawks12
Contributor - Level 1

Your iPhone 5 should have worked in Ireland. It's GSM compatible. Did you have roaming turned on? Did you have international dialing turned on (VZW feature)?

0 Likes