Re: Verizon CEO says he's open to dropping contracts
21stNow
Master - Level 1

I would like to see all carriers offer plans that have lower monthly rates if you BYOD/pay full price for the device.  I have been a fan of this system for a while now and would be amazed if Verizon Wireless actually adopted it.  I would like for the MRCs to be competitive with T-Mobile's.  While I'm dreaming, offer tiered minutes packages and not unlimited minutes only.

0 Likes
treeteri
Enthusiast - Level 2

You know NO one gets things knowing they will lose there job, Like i said i have been with them for many years. You know something... when you lose your job and don't have the money to pay for your bills maybe you will understand, i did not get the phone knowing i was losing my job. So before you say the things are saying think about all the other people that has lost there JOBS and can not pay things either. I was asking for help NOT A HAND OUT> Releasing me from a contract is not a hand out. So before you judge people with your words you need to see the bog story. So if you go to hospital and your insurance will not pay for a service. You do not make enough money to pay it. Then what?  You do not ask to be sick, NOR DID I ASK TO LOSE MY JOB> I did not want to go into to detail about this, I have medical issues with helped with me losing my job. I DID NOT QUIT> I am not only one saying things about VERIZON. YOU WILL REEP WHAT YOU SEW. Maybe when you get sick or have a disability that takes your job. Make sure you pay VERIZON when you have no money....................................

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:35:43 -0700

To: << Email address removed for privacy >>

Subject: Re: Verizon CEO says he's open to dropping contracts - Re: Verizon CEO says he's open to dropping contracts

created by msturgis in Verizon Wireless Services - View the full discussion

It's YOUR responsibility to make sure you can pay for the services you want. If you fear job loss, you can do two things: not get a cell-phone or save up enough cash to not interrupt service. You are not asking for help, you are asking for hand out.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Mom-dissatisfied
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree, I also think that if you had to purchase your phone the prices would drop because people would shop around.

Mom-dissatisfied
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand, Verizon is a huge company making money even if they allow someone to cancel out of their contract early. You are not asking for free phone service. Just to be able to cut costs until you are able to find employment. I hope you the best of luck in your battle.

treeteri
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying my best and when you have no money it makes things hard. I have been with Verizon for a long time and paid my bill. but now that i am unemployed due to disability everything is falling apart. thank you i am glad some one understand. 

0 Likes
treeteri
Enthusiast - Level 2

for your information i have been with them for a long long time. i am glad you have cash to set aside for you crap. but some of us hard working people live pay check to paycheck. so before you judge without knowing the facts keep your opinions to yourself.

0 Likes
treeteri
Enthusiast - Level 2

you do not know me. Maybe one day you will have something bad happen with your job and have a hard time and i hope people talk to you just as you commented on mine. What comes around goes around and i am here to tell you something. you do not know what tomorrow brings for yourself. so do not judge others til you know what is going on. and if you are one that has loads of money with no worries about you life. well good for you. there are alot of people out there who are living pay check to paycheck. So the big rich people can get richer. KAMRA

<< Comments edited to comply with ToS >>

0 Likes
treeteri
Enthusiast - Level 2

<< Comment removed as unresponsive >>

0 Likes
treeteri
Enthusiast - Level 2

they are not so high end. there are more out there, i do now have a pre paid thanks to a TRUE FRIEND that understands. I do not wish bad things for people but maybe if things like this happen to people that judge and make bad commits like should know first hand what it is like. then maybe some of you people would have a heart for people who have disability that caused me to lose my job. What about the people in a car accident and can not work ever again. you think you will say the same things to them. so maybe you may have the money one day and for years. but one day something bad happens and BOOOOBBBBBB you life is all changed. Taxes goes up and food goes up and all the rich jack wagons that sit on there behinds takes working peoples money and they get the raises. these big company's do the same thing. well i have nothing right now so they can come get what i have i don't care. if that is what these big company's feel good about doing then well i will not say it but you get it now.  

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

This thread has veered off topic into other issues and will now be closed to furhter discussion.

<< Verizon Moderator >>

0 Likes