Droid DNA disappeared from Verizon's Site?
motoxrdr21

Does anyone now why the DNA has seemed to completely disappear from verizonwireless.com the direct link I found through Google now takes you to a shop for devices screen, it's no longer in the list when searching for accessories(but shows when you check accessory compatibility), and just isn't there when you're browsing phones. Does anyone have any idea why it has just vanished? A little disconcerting since mine was shipped yesterday.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid DNA disappeared from Verizon's Site?
rcschnoor
Legend

They may have discontinued selling it. Maybe because of lackluster sales or to make room for the HTC One?

0 Likes
motoxrdr21

I had thought about that but it doesn't explain it disappearing from the accessory list all the sudden, there are loads of old HTC phones on there, the Imagio, OZone, and original Incredible to name a few, and from what I've read and experienced in-store and online the sales are doing pretty well, online had been out of stock for a few weeks until yesterday. Though the One is on the horizon (as long as it doesn't turn into another Bionic)

0 Likes
edward_goodell

Noticed it Friday afternoon.  Called Verizon Saturday morning and was told that they "have retired it."  i.e. will no longer be selling to make room for a new phone.  Someone should tell Amazon and Wirefly.

0 Likes