connecting to Kindle Fire via hotspot
misterf

Anyone else having trouble connecting their Kindle Fire to your iphone 4 hotspot?  Please help me if you have any idea what I am doing wrong.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: connecting to Kindle Fire via hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happy day to you misterf,

What better networkk to enjoy your Kindle Fire on than the largest, most reliable wireless network, Verizon Wireless. I know that you are super excited to download the latest books and periodicals on your Fire. I am honored to be the one to assist you with connecting to your iPhone 4 mobile hotspot. May I ask have you use the hotspot in the past on other devices? If so then here's a link on how to connect the Kindle Fire.

http://amzn.to/sNV33h

If you have not used the mobile hotspot feature on your iPhone 4 before then we may need to provision your account for this service. The cost for this service will greatly depend on your calling plan. for example, if you have the Share everything plan then this amazing feature is built into you calling plan. As you test the steps in the link above, please keep the community updated as your experience may help another in the future. As always, if this doesn't resolve your issue then I am here to continue to assist.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes