Re: No LG Optimus G for Verizon??????
songdude

Ir's a weak response because it's content-free.  As you acknowlwedge, there are many possible reasons why they may not carry a oarticular phone.    When someone asks why they're not carrying it, they're asking for the specific reason behind the decision.  "Not every carrier gets every phone" says nothing and sheds no light.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Verizon doesn't have it and is not getting it. If you want it you know what your options are. Case closed. I'm not sure why people think if they come here and complain enough Verizon will magically do something they want.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

And that is exactly my point. Nobody here has that answer. This is a peer to peer forum. Even the insiders who leak stuff to the bloggers and rumor mills don't come around here. And yet, with every high end phone that Verizon doesn't carry, another thread exactly like this one pops up, usually by someone making their first post.

0 Likes
songdude

"I don't know" or "that information isn't available" is a much more straightforward, honest, and responsive answer than, "not every carrier gets every phone", which is a non-answer masquerading as an answer.

0 Likes
sculptr
Enthusiast - Level 2

THANK YOU!

0 Likes
Ian-felix

When every carriers carried Samsung Galaxy S2, VZW didn't care about it and again the same behavior for LG Optimus G.

In Korea, LG owns CDMA basis LGU+(http://www.uplus.co.kr/com/main/pemain/PeMain.hpi) wireless carrier like VZW, Of course they are selling CDMA version of LG Optimus G to their own carrier.

I think VZW doesn't care about customer's need for the best phone...(In my opinion, LG optimus G is better than Samsung Galaxy note 2).

I really don't like VZW phone marketing strategy, which they don't carry the best LG and Samsung phones when they announced in the market.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Then I suggest you go with another carrier. And yes Verizon doesn't care that customers have options for phones. Yes they rather see customers flee to the competition. Because Verizon doesn't like making money or anything.

0 Likes