Re: Email Server
rosco3
Enthusiast - Level 1

THANKS! I tried your suggestion & after a month of aggravation of not being able to connect it worked instantly...again thank you very much!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@nypg, Are you still having issues with the e-mail feature on your device? I apologize for this inconvenience. To add an e-mail account to your device, you will need to follow these steps: Settings>Account & Sync>tap Add Account.

You stated that you need the Verizon E-mail gateway. Please clarify. Do you have a Verizon.net email address? Did you need the incoming and outgoing server information? The incoming server is pop.verizon.net The outgoing server is smtp.verizon.net

I hope the above information is what you need. We're standing by to further assist you, if needed. ^LH

0 Likes
dcastigl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Verizon,

Yes, I am still having an issue loading my road runner email account to my phone.

nypg

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I still cannot receive email from the LG

Revolution app

But I can from the k-9 app. But I cannot send email at all.

And I do not have a verizon.net email account.

It is when I go to email, new account, others, and put in my information

Email address, user name, password

Pop server

Smtp server.....

That it comes up ³server error....server is not responding. Please try again

later²

Thank you

On 2/15/13 3:42 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support"

0 Likes
Ripperagood1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nothing, but Junk!  I haven't had the phone for even a month yet and I've been on the phone with rr, Samsung and Verizon trying to find out why my rr account won't send outgoing messages through data, but it will on wifi.   Everybody is blaming everybody else.  I'm F-in sick of it, up to here!

0 Likes