Re: Verizon phasing out Blackberry??
MJack

Yes Verizon seems to be trying...But BB will have a major release and bring out the BB 10 on Jan 30, 2013.  I have a BB and  have had one for many years. 

I am not sure Verizon is the one with the problems. 

If  you go to Research In Motion(.com) or Google Blackberry for their web page, you will see a whole new release of the BB, and the companies not complying with the full rollout BB, will only offer the new bold phone on the OS7 platform. 

Research in Motion has taken this time to reorganize and pay out debt (they are now nearly a debt free Co). 

The new BB 10 will be 4G and many other great features. 

Hope this helps all who were told in-accuracies from Verizon.

Tammy Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MJack

That is not true...Go to Research In Motion(.com) and read their latest release.  They have Enterprise (business) and personal.  This new release will take place Jan 30, 2013.

Verizon seems to be the one phasing out BB.

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Looks like Verizon will be carrying a BB10 phone in the near future.  Goods news as the more competition, the better.

http://crackberry.com/verizon-blackberry-z10-shows-its-beautiful-face

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

According to the most recent articles on the web, Verizon will have BB10 devices.  In fact, there are leaked pictures of the all touch screen BBerry with Verizon badging.  So no worries....

0 Likes
msingette

I went to my verizon store yesterday and was told that the new blackberry will only be available to business customers.They once again tried to talk me into buying an android-still having nightmares from the last one!

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Well, I'm glad to hear you're better informed than that rep is. Only 9 more days until we get the details!

0 Likes
dalenyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

DO NOT TALK to any reps about Blackberry!!! THEY WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE STORE with a phone! why would they tell you to wait for a blackberry phone in January - Febuary? think about it. That's why I try to go to the same store where I'm now friends with the manager! she levels with me and tells me the truth. A. they don't know everything verizon is doing until closer to launch. B.I still do my research, because you can't really trust sales people on commission! they make $$$ when you buy NOW! so listen but verify. Go to Blackberry\RIM or Crackberry websites to get more info! don't be lazy, do your own research! but don't trust the sales ppl 100%!  lol

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

The Verizon Wireless website has been updated. BB10 is coming soon sign up for information, I already have...

0 Likes