Droid Razr Maxx HD wont turn on.
jandtthomas

My girlfriend has the Droid Razr Maxx HD. Shes has it for about a month and a half a few days ago it was acting funny so i had her turn it off and then it wont turn back on. I have tried the power+down volume method does absolutly nothing. But when i put it on the charger it shows the green charger light but nothing else at all. Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD wont turn on.
jandtthomas

Hello anyone here -.-

0 Likes
angiekae55

I am having the same problem right now and of course don't have another phone to call verizon to troubleshoot, and can't find anything online! It is a Saturday night so should be interesting finding an open store tomorrow.

0 Likes
cbot1951

Greetings-I just returned from the Verizon store and this is what the guy did to fix the problem:
Hold power on and volume down button until the phone turns on.  It worked.  Good Luck!

0 Likes
Raleighrdu

Hi,

Power button on my R Maxx (not HD) began to fail. But unlike your phone, plugging it into the charger did get it to go on. But once it cycled to black screen it stayed there.  Moto replaced the phone. Nuisance moving from one unit to another. But when I did a full hard factory reset before returning the phone, strangely the power button acted much better. But then the phone had been wiped clean so you may not want to venture there.

Raleighrdu

0 Likes
tarheel848

I had the same problem, just did what you suggested, and it worked too. Thanks!

0 Likes
wojcikfaith

I just had the exact same problem! It worked for me too (thank goodness!) weird tho.

0 Likes