Re: How do you cancel NFL Mobile
onlywithVZcausediscou

You have to download the MyVerizon app from iTunes.

Once you login:

Go to "Change features" link on the home tab

If you have multiple lines (like I do) choose which line you want to cancel it from (can only do 1 at a time if there's multiple)

I'm not 100% sure but I believe the NFL Mobile feature shows up when just simply scrolling down when you're in the "Change features" section.

Click "Remove this feature"

Once you click this, it will look like nothing happened, so you will need to click on the "Review" button in the lower right corner of the screen and follow that until it tells you your features have been changed.

Came off instantly after I did that. I also took a screenshot of this for my record in case they charge me again, which wouldn't surprise me AT ALL. (with iPhone, click the "home" and "lock" button on the top at the same time to take screenshot of confirmation)

Since VZW customer service is probably in India and can't understand actual questions, feel free to post and I'll try and help best I can if you're having trouble. No, I'm not a VZW employee (I don't think I can since I live in the US, can I? haha), but just a helpful citizen Smiley Happy

0 Likes
onlywithVZcausediscou

Agreed. User experience should be top priority in app designs, however VZW doesn't seem to think so. (I work in ecommerce so I'm always assessing my experience on sites or mobile apps lol)

0 Likes
cybrdawg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Interestingly, the Android My Verizon App does not have a "Change Features" link.  But if go to "Device" and click "NFL Mobile" it will launch the app.  Very helpful.

0 Likes
cybrdawg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Even more interesting, I can't uninstall NFL Mobile.

AZSALUKI
Legend

if it was preinstalled then you can't uninstall it. verizon loads a lot of bloatware on their devices. many of them come with nfl mobile, and it can't be uninstalled. also, i have an android and the my verizon app does allow you to change features. i just checked to see if i had the option to remove my nfl premium subscription and i do. check again, because it's there.

pic1.png

pic2.png

pic3.png

cybrdawg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, I had to update the My Verizon App and reboot before I saw the "Change Features" button. (In the current version, it is on the Home tab, the first one under "Most Popular Links", as indicated in the screenshots above).

mary65here

I have a Motorola droid 3 & can't figure out how to delete the NFL Mobile from my phone.  There is no uninstall button!  I installed this in Dec. to watch games & never could get it to work. Not sure if I'm still being charged for it, help me please

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

cybrdawg wrote:

Even more interesting, I can't uninstall NFL Mobile.

No, you can't uninstall it, but you can disable it.

0 Likes
cybrdawg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Right, but if uninstalling was supposed to cancel the subscription (bizarre), then I don't have that option.

0 Likes
cybrdawg
Enthusiast - Level 2

It probably can't be uninstalled from your Droid, only disabled.  If you never signed up for the "NFL Mobile Premium," "VCast," or "Red Zone" package (they keep changing the name), you should not be getting charged anything.  Check your bill or go to My Verizon and View All Features for your device and look for a $5 "NFL Mobile" charge.

0 Likes