Not getting emails
zepgurl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi all.  I have 4 email accounts.  2 - the important 2- haven't been getting updated emails since November.  I went to my Verizon and they told me to uninstall and reinstall the emails, but didn't  know how to do it.  A forum on the Samsung website told me that I have to reset the phone to factory settings and start all over.

Then I thought that I had to update my passwords, but that isn't working either.  When I try to change the passwords, I get "503 Service Unavailable"

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

0 Likes
Re: Not getting emails
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which ISP are these "important" accounts under? Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, Verizon, Roadrunner?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
zepgurl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hotmail.  All 4 are hotmail.  Can't figure out why 2 work and 2  don't.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was an issue in the last few days with Hotmail on their server side where multiple people had syncing issues. The link to the Hotmail server status is one or two of the other recent discussions on this community forum.

You can try removing the accounts with the issues and re-adding them again under the "Other" account type or as an Exchange account and see if that helps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes