0 Likes
Re: Facebook doesn't work on 4G
robbied1025

Thanks, now my facebook app doesn't work at all! I can only log in via

Firefox!

0 Likes
marrelam

It is still not working & is also preventing me from accessing the web sometimes, let alone getting on FB. And, really - you want that entire step to be done weekly? Not acceptable!

0 Likes
marrelam

After spending over an hour on the phone with one of your "Senior Technical Support Reps" about another issue I brought up about my continues issue with the FB app. She then transfers me to "Samsung" (without ANY prior warning!) and of course Samsung says to contact FACEBOOK about this issue. REALLY!?? Do you think I am stupid!? FB isn't going to listen to me!!

0 Likes
toferphotography
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now I am having this issue with my Thunderbolt with the latest FB update.  On WIFI no issue, but no go on 4G, wifes HTC Rezound has no issues with the updated version either.   This is very frustrating for sure.  I have uninstalled the app, cleared cache, pulled battery, etc.  I have reported to FB too, but see others here are having same issues.

0 Likes
bstiffler582
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also on Thunderbolt.

I have this same issue. Everything on my phone works fine on 4G except for Facebook. I can be on Pandora, loading sites on the browser and playing a game, but as soon as I try to load the FB app my 4G just cuts out. I don't think this is a hardware issue or Facebook's issue. It has to be the network, and it seems to be targeting Facebook requests specifically.

Yes, switching to CDMA only resolves this, but it doesn't explain why it's happening in the first place. You're telling me this phone can send and receive data perfectly fine to any server in the world, but hiccups as soon as it tries one from Facebook? The conspira-tard in me thinks it's a Verizon ploy to get the legacy 4G users with unlimited data to upgrade to a new phone/plan.

0 Likes