Re: Restore on Iphone 4?
DannyBoone

I recently had to do a restore on my iPhone4 because of a software upgrade issue.

I lost all my contact info.   Is there any way to retrieve them?  Help.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

DannyBoone wrote:

I recently had to do a restore on my iPhone4 because of a software upgrade issue.

I lost all my contact info.   Is there any way to retrieve them?  Help.

If you restored from the computer that you usually synced your iPhone with then you should have a backup available to restore from. Your contacts may be contained in that backup. Otherwise, if you have no other source where your contacts are available (for example, if you ever used Google Sync or you use Outlook) then you likely have lost your contacts and will have to manually attempt to re-enter them. In the furture, you will want to use some sort of syncing process to keep a copy of your contacts available in case of issues like this. If you haven't already, when you start using iCloud services you will be able to have your contacts backed up and available when needed.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Deleting something off the phone is not reversable. Your best bet is most likely to restore from your last backup. That should at least bring back all the photos you had up until the time that backup took place. If you back up to a computer, you might be able to access them on the machine without a restore too.

Restore iPhone From iTunes Backup Files

Restore Deleted Contacts on iPhone

Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone

0 Likes