iphone 4s as a mobile hot spot
pschide

Can I use my iphone 4s as a mobile hotspot?   Do I have to pay for the extra feature or make changes to my plan?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 4s as a mobile hot spot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question pschide! You absolutely can use your device as a hotspot. It does require you be on a specific plan or have a specific feature on your account. The good news is that if you are the Share Everything plan, you already have the feature! What plan are you on? You can check to see if you have the feature by going into Settings, General, Network, and Personal Hotspot. You can set it up there and connect a device. If you have internet you are connected! Please reach out fi you need any assistance.

Thanks!

MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question pschide! You absolutely can use your device as a hotspot. It does require you be on a specific plan or have a specific feature on your account. The good news is that if you are the Share Everything plan, you already have the feature! What plan are you on? You can check to see if you have the feature by going into Settings, General, Network, and Personal Hotspot. You can set it up there and connect a device. If you have internet you are connected! Please reach out fi you need any assistance.

Thanks!

MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
tennischik
Enthusiast - Level 2

>> Duplicate post removed for cross-posting violations per the

See for the original message <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes