being charged for retuned device
disappointedcustomer

I have been charged for a returned device. Not sure who to talk with regarding this problem. So far I have spoke with 3 departments and they all have no way of helping me get the charges dismissed.

After receiving my 3rd Galaxy Nexus which had a problem dropping calls and the charging port was defected also. I returned to Verizon and they are charging me $299.00 for water damage in the phone port. Prior to this problem they were charging me for full retail price of a phone GNex phone I returned they said they had no record of receiving the device. Mind you I spent numerous hours on the phone because the 1st Gnex was not holding calls from the 1st day. A week later they told me it was tower signal issue in my area. I stated my last phone worked everyday, but they said it will get better soon. After my 14 day warranty expired I tried to return the device for full value that I payed. That wasn't happening so I was sent another defected device with the same problem. I was then told there is an update coming soon in the next 2 to 3 months that will fix the problem. Kept getting the run around, and luckily since I am home out of work I was able to spend a ridiculous useless amount of time doing the same simple troubleshooting steps  on the phone with customer. Finally I spoke with someone in the tech department who told me there were 2 batches made for Gnex phones. One in Korea and the other in China I believe, and he told me one of the countries produced a bad batch and believes I am getting a phone from the bad batch. Now I return the third phone and they upgrade me to Galaxy S3 as long as I buy my own battery. So i did and now I am being charged for water damages in the port of the last return defected device. Wow and who can I copy and paste this message to because I spent way too many hours dealing with issues with customer service. I am sick and thinking I may have worked 40 hours trying to solve unnecessary charges.

0 Likes
Re: being charged for retuned device
Not applicable

Why are you posting the SAME thing in multiple threads?

Also paragraphs. Use them.

0 Likes
disappointedcustomer

If you can't help or send encouraging info towards a resolution,  no need to reply. I am only interested in getting these charges dismissed. Come on Brian68...REALLY!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Posting the same information multiple times WILL NOT facilitate getting your charges dropped. The only thing that will do is to get some of them deleted.

0 Likes
disappointedcustomer

I believe this was posted twice, only because I was not sure where would be the best place to post. Not because I wanted people who have nothing more positive or helpful to say besides, YOU'RE NOT USING THIS SITE PROPERLY and to comment on my punctuality. I will try locating and removing the other post so the people with IRRELEVANT info can go about there way through this site without commenting on this subject. But where the heck are VERIZON WIRELESS REPS at?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a customer-to-customer forum.  Verizon reps do sometimes pop in and respond, but it's often some time after a post has been posted.

0 Likes