Droid Razr is Frozen!!!!!
JPhillips0512

My Droid Razor is brand new just got it yesterday and now it is frozen!!!! They told me when I got it that it didn't have a removeable battery so how do I fix this????????

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr is Frozen!!!!!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

try holding the power button and volume down button simultaneously for 20-30 seconds

Re: Droid Razr is Frozen!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JPhillips0512, having a new phone with issues is no fun! Let's fix your issues so you can go back to loving your new device. Have you downloaded any applications that could cause an issue to your phone? If so, I suggest removing them temporarily to ensure their not causing any issues. I also recommend visiting a corporate store while you're in your 14day worry free guarantee period. They can evaluate the device to make sure there are no obvious issues with the phone that need to be addressed. If your phone needs to be replaced, it will be replaced with a new device while in the 14day trial period. You can also perform a hard reset to return the phone back to his factory settings. Here are the steps http://tiny.cc/ww0uow . Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes