whats wrong with my phone
averywwe2343

I was scrolling through my apps and my droid incredible 2 froze so i took out the battery and put it back in then it stayed on the HTC screen so i took the battery out again and put it back in then it wouldnt even turn on so i put it on the charger and the charging light didnt even come on. what should i do? please help

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: whats wrong with my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello averywwe2343,

Having a reliable working phone is a necessity in today’s society. I can certainly empathize about the issue that you are having with your Incredible 2. May I ask has this issue been resolved for you yet? If not then it will be my pleasure to research a permanent solution for you! Can I assume that the device doesn't have any physical or liquid damage? If not then please advise as to how you would like to proceed on the matter. If you prefer to communicate privately then I invite you to send me a direct message with your full name, mobile number, and a summary of the issue that you are having. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
griffin1717

I have had this same issue.  I had to take my phone to the store to have a factory reset done on the phone.  That was done about 2 months ago and now it is happening again.  I have information that I can not get off the phone in text messages that I can not afford to reset the phone again.  How can I get my phone to turn on and get past the HTC screen?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey griffin1717!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same issue as above. It sounds strange that the device will not come back on after all this. I'd be happy to see what we can do to fix your device today. Let's try this...when it comes to the HTC screen, press and hold the volume down key. This can try and get the device into Safe Mode and boot up that way.

You can also try to remove and replace the battery, then press and hold the Volume down key then press and hold the Power button for 3 to 5 seconds. Release the volume down key and try to reboot.

Please keep us update to what works. Thanks!

MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes