Unable To Send Videos With My DROID RAZR-Please Help
AJrFan4Ever

Why can't I send videos I've taken with my DROID RAZR in a text message?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Unable To Send Videos With My DROID RAZR-Please Help
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

maybe the file is too big ... have you tried sending in an e-mail?

0 Likes
AJrFan4Ever

Yes I've tried email & that works fine.  I may have the settings for the video wrong & maybe it's too big I don't know.  All I do know is when I try to add a video as an attachment to my message it tells me the I can't add the video to my message & other times it does tell me the video is too large but when I try to resize the video it does not seem to work.  I don't know...I'm confused with this phone.  I love the phone but this is the only problem I have...any advice is appreciated.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't think you can resize the videos; I think you have to set the size before you take the video.  There is a size limit to MMS messages, so my guess is that you are trying to send videos that are too big for texts; send 'em as e-mails instead.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

as Tikibar1 says, there is definitely a limit in MMS msgs and attachments.  The other approach that works pretty well is to install the YOUTUBE app and once registered, you can upload and share directly out of Youtube ... just another option.

good luck

0 Likes
B33
Legend

+1  Happy Turkey Every One from the b  Carve The Turkey

0 Likes
Not applicable

attachments are limited to a max of 1.2 MB. And even then that depends on your device and the device and carrier you're sending it too.

0 Likes