Removing battery from Droid Razrm!!!
promike

Greetings:

Recently, I purchased a Driod Razrm. Today, while I was sleeping my phone went into an emergencey mode. Can someone help me with this problem.

Promike

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Removing battery from Droid Razrm!!!
Not applicable

Just curious, but what exactly is emergency mode?

0 Likes
promike

Emergency mode only allow you to make emergency calls. Unfortunaely, I am unable to use my phone because I can't get out of the emergency mode. Now I am trying to figure  out how to take the battery out. If I can get the battery out and put it back in hopefully the phone will start up again.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

dirbon wrote:

Just curious, but what exactly is emergency mode?

I'm curious as well.  And I hope the OP hasn't tried to remove the battery ... that'll void their warranty since it's nonremovable.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

try holding down the power button and volume down button simultaneously for 15-30 seconds

your battery is nonremovable; if you manage to remove it, you've voided your warranty

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's resolve this promike!
Please try removing/inserting the sim & test.  If you are unsuccessful please try bypassing the mode by tapping all four corners of the phone in a clockwise motion.  If the two steps above do not assist I suggest completing an alternate factory reset by following the visuals here http://bit.ly/SBW0TC  Thank you. 

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The battery in the DROID Razr M isn't removable.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes