Activated New Phone, Says Device is a "Pending Order"
kh218

I received my iPhone 5 in the mail yesterday. I went to MyVerizon to activate my new device and followed the steps. The status of my device says "pending order." My old phone (DroidX) does not work and my new phone does not either. When I try to make a call, it takes me to an automated message saying I am going to be directed to an operator to complete the call by having to pay with a credit card or call collect. I am not sure what is going on but I am going on phone-less for about a day now and it is very frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Activated New Phone, Says Device is a "Pending Order"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi kh218
I want you to have a working device all the time! Were you still experiencing an issue? Please try powering down both devices. Remove and reinsert the iPhone's sim card. Then power it on and retest.

Please reach out to us if you run into any issues!

Thank you
JoeL_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
jeremy440

i am geting the the same thing but with my new pantech marauder and takeing out the sim card dons not seem to help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jeremy440!  I want to ensure you're able to activate your Pantech Marauder!  Here are the initial activation and setup instructions for your device: http://bit.ly/QsmdW3.  Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes