Razr M sounds and ringtones
MikesMag

Whatever happened to the standard Verizon tones and sounds. I really wanted to keep the Moon Beam sound as my notification tone, but it's not there. It is on my girlfriends Razr 32 though. I cannot find it anywhere to transfer it over to my phone. Any clues?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr M sounds and ringtones
B33
Legend

Try ZEDGE  Ringtones and Wallpapers Zedge is free in the PlayStore and they have a Good No. of Ringtone and Wallpapers all Free and i bet if you did a Search you might find your Ringtone) Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
jff131
Enthusiast - Level 1

Once you have downloaded a ringtone and saved it as a ringtone, how do you select it as a ringtone?  I have viewed the support page but it's no help.  I connect my phone via USB and cannot find where to 'drag and drop' from one folder to the other.  Any suggestions?    

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Files are usually downloaded to a "download" folder.  You can then move the mp3 ringtone file to the "ringtones" folder.  If the folder isn't there, you can create it.

You can also use a file explorer application from the Play Store to move the files on your phone without connected it to the computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Thanks Ann b

0 Likes
Indian
Contributor - Level 1

Which app do you use Ann?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Estrongs File Explorer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It's a Good App) indian 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know what it's like to find that favorite ringtone MikesMag! If you are referring to the factory installed ringtones, these may differ from handset to handset even for the same manufacturer. The ringtone app suggestions are great options as the community recommended. Just search the Google Play Store!

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes