'Message Failed' - Cannot send Text Messages
Arivi

I've been texting off and on all day, like I normally do, and suddenly my phone is refusing to send my text messages. This started happening about 3 hours ago, and it's starting to get frustrating...

When I click send:

'MESSAGE FAILED

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETRY?'

I have never had a problem with this phone, until tonight. I'd appreciate any help in getting it fixed. I've turned it off and then on, cleared all of my text messages/Pictures/Videos, took the battery out while the phone was on... I've even tried the *228 opt 1. And when I did that, I got: 'We're sorry, we're unable to reprogram your phone at this time... ect'. :[

Please help!!

Edit: My plan features UNLIMITED texting..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 'Message Failed' - Cannot send Text Messages
DryHeat747
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sitting here at work with several Verizon users. All texting is dead right now. Obviously a network problem. We can make calls, and we can receive texts from non-Verizon users, but outgoing texts are going nowhere.

View solution in original post

DryHeat747
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sitting here at work with several Verizon users. All texting is dead right now. Obviously a network problem. We can make calls, and we can receive texts from non-Verizon users, but outgoing texts are going nowhere.

Arivi

Yeah, mine just started working again. Phew. It's very early here, so I couldn't check with anyone about it not working. Thanks. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
DryHeat747
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine too. I guess we'll read about it tomorrow. Peace.

0 Likes
Tinkerbell

After trying all of the suggestions that were posted for my problem of not being able to send text messages, I resolved the problem  by calling Verizon Wireless and being referred to Tech Support.  Phone number is 1-800-922-0204. When the voice message tells you to state your problem, say  "customer service" so that you can talk to a live person. 

If the posted suggestions do not work, I sure hope this helps.

Peace Out.

0 Likes