my phone won't turn on
Amyobrien

my phone was working fine. it powered down, and i plugged it in. now it won't turn on. the orange light is blinking, but i can't get it to work at all.

0 Likes
Re: my phone won't turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Amyobrien!

I can't have you running around with no phone! Let's get you back up and running.

You mentioned that the phone powered down and you plugged it in. How long has it been on the charger for?

If a phone completely dies, you want to leave it on the charger for at least 15-20 minutes. If it's been that time frame or longer here is what I would suggest:

Unplug the phone > Pull the battery > Plug the phone back in with out the battery > Put the Battery and backing back on > Try to power the phone up!

Please keep me up to date!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

Re: my phone won't turn on
SparklingAngle

I am having the same problem with the blinking light, my phone will not charge or turn on, but just keep blinking orange no matter what charger its on. I tried everything you said to try about as well. This really frustrating as it is the only phone that I have am I am home a lot quiet a bit. So any other suggestions as to how to fix this I have read where people cannot even keep a charge on there phone and its the charging port.........Help!!!!!

0 Likes