Re: **iPhone 5 shipping schedules**
nallen41

No. I was asking about the shipping status updated comment. It was made to me but I wont know what he meant by it.

0 Likes
Marlin66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received mine too and so far I love it. This is my first IPHONE. My husband now has my Droid which is relatively new too. I hope everyone gets their phone when they are supposed to get it.

0 Likes
Johnvz08

I got a iphone 5 on my hand now! It came t0 my house at 2 pm and I just got home from work and touch it. Hope all of you have it very soon ! God bless to all

Sent from my iPhone 4S

0 Likes
Holllat

So there is no status of your order until it's shipped besides the ACE Number and ACE location?

I placed my order on 09/18/2012 and it shows they have my order and it's in process with a ship date of 10/05/2012.  Did anyone have a ship date of 09/28/2012 have any problems with getting their orders on that date.  I see alot of those who placed it on the pre order date received them on 09/21/2012 but no comments of any dates after that.

0 Likes
danielle42

I placed my order for a white 16gb on Sept 16 and it says that my order has been received and is in process and has said that the whole time. It says that i should get it on Oct 5 but i have not been notified of anything else since my initial confirmation email. Is anyone else having this happen to them?

0 Likes
coltc99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine was supposed to ship the 21st but didn't get to ship until the 24th. I received it the 26th. It is an awesome phone!

0 Likes