How do I fix the [10] Database error on my phone?
kingkel

0 Likes
Re: How do I fix the [10] Database error on my phone?
Kazekuro

No idea but I have been getting it for months myself so damn annoying!

0 Likes
malia12

I would love to know also.  I have been getting this message for months.  It isn't backingup and I get the (10) database error, and I  don't get any help from Verizon web site and the Verizon retail store is always so busy, I can't get answers there either.  I never have an hour to wait.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, kingkel and everyone!

I would like to research this more for you. I did check several resources and found no related concerns within my findings. When is this error appearing? Does it open viewable on specific applications? When did this start? I would also like to know what software version you have on the LG Revolution. You can go to Settings> About Phone> then you'll see the information under SW Version. You can also tap "Software Update" to ensure the phone is up-to-date with the latest software. Please reply back so I can assist.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
malia12

Hello Adam.  My software is updated.  My software version, VS910ZV9.  . This has been happening about two months.  My "back up assistant" happens daily, and the   "(10 )Database error"   happens every time and appears on the top line of the phone.   If I go to applications and find "back up assistant" and press" back up now" bar at the bottom of the screen, I get the same message. 

0 Likes
resqeng7
Enthusiast - Level 1

You need to go into applications menu, to manage all applications, scroll to sync service, then hit clear data. then go to set up wizard and set up back up manager again.

Drummer70

resqeng7 was correct. Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / Backup Assistant+ Contacts / Clear Data (and) Clear Cache

Then go to setup wizard and go through the steps to backup again.

This worked for me after a couple of weeks of the "(10) Database Error" message.

kingkel wrote:

0 Likes
Drummer70

resqeng7 was correct. Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / Backup Assistant+ Contacts / Clear Data (and) Clear Cache

Then go to setup wizard and go through the steps to backup again.

This worked for me after a couple of weeks of the "(10) Database Error" message.

kingkel wrote:

0 Likes