Home Phone Connect & voicemail
philbio2k

Is there any way to call your Home Phone Connect device while you are away and check the voicemail?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Home Phone Connect & voicemail
rcschnoor
Legend
Call your number from any phone. When the message starts, press # and then follow the prompts.
0 Likes
tyner36088

How do I set up my voice mail on my home phone connect ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tyner36088!

The Home Phone Connect uses the same easier features as our mobile phones have, including access to voice mail! You can dial *86 to to set up the voice mail, and record your greeting. For more info, check out the online manual: http://bit.ly/OqsfFM  (page 16 has voice mail info).

Keep me posted if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kellym3

help i cannot retrieve messages from another phone number to my home phone connect. I pressed the # key but the answer machine starts recording. Can some one help me reset this. I am going on vacation tomorrow and really need to get this done. thank you 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kellym3, being able to retrieve your voicemail messages from your Home Phone Connect is essential, and I am happy to help. In order to make sure that we are on the same page, can you please clarify whether you are using an actual answering machine or the Verizon voicemail system? When did this issue begin? Does this happen when you call from any device or just the phone you are using at this time?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
cjbarber1214

Is there a way to receive my home phone voicemails on my cell phone? When my home phone was with a different company they had an app that I could install on my phone that would alert me when I had a voicemail on my home phone. Does Verizon have anything like this??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting all your Voicemails on the correct device is crucial.  We have sent you a Private Message to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes