BLACKBERRY STORM 2 RELEASE DATE 10/14/09
netyron

FROM CONFIDENTIAL VERIZON DATA STORM 2 IS COMING OCT 14,2009

VERIZON IS OFFERING SOME GREAT BUY ONE AND GET ONE BLACKBERRY STORM

BUT WAIT THE NEW STORM 2 WILL BLOW YOU AWAY

YOU CAN NOT MAKE THE OLD STORM RUN LIKE THE NEW STORM 2 WITHOUT BUYING A NEW PHONE

SO WAIT

IT WILL BE WORTH IT

YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT WHAT STORM 2 CAN DO COMPARED TO THE ORIGINAL STORM

MAKE YOUR CALENDARS FOLKS THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BLACKBERRY STORM 2 RELEASE DATE 10/14/09
snickers1234510

is there a way to see the new Blackberry STORM 2.??

0 Likes
workaholick

I hear the Storm 2 has wifi. How is having wifi different then without wifi? Let me ask this, Coffee shops have Wifi, Does that mean you can get on more websites and faster?

0 Likes
mtkalimey
Enthusiast - Level 3

Search out storm 2 browser on wifi on you tube. It's extremely impressive!

That date is still a rumour but I sure hope this person is right. I have seem every video and every pic and I am getting more and more impressed with every look!

That's my next phone VZW so release it, my new every two has been waiting since July!

0 Likes
BLACKBERRY STORM 2 INFORMATION
netyron

anyone interested in the new blackberry storm 2

great site for information is

crackberry.com

or blackberry.com

crackberrycom is the largest website for blackberry information and for users of blackberry

blackberry.com has all the free apps and paid apps for blackberry for you to download to your phone

yes the new storm 2 will have wifi

wifi you can use just like your laptop, anywhere there is a wifi location

hope this helps all blackberry user

YES THE NEW STORM 2 IS AWESOME

THROW AWAY THE OLD STORMS AND DEFINTITELY GET THE NEW STORM 2

VERIZON RELEASE DATE 10/14/09

{merged thread - duplicate topic}

0 Likes
Re: BLACKBERRY STORM 2 INFORMATION
mtkalimey
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not trying to be offensive, but you state that date of 10/14/09 as a known fact.

The real fact is, until RIM and Verizon announce it there is no sure date.

Also the fact that we are 10 days away from you pre-determined date without any proof of FCC approval and any acknowledgement from Verizon and RIM. I think your date is going to fly by with no release.

There is proof of a stock date at Best Buy of 10/25/09. This is not a release date!. It is 11 days AFTER your date.

There is also proof that the 9950 simulator is in Verizon's intranet. All this is, is proof that the phone exists and that at some soon date we will see it.

If you are going to state these as fact then please provide proof to substantiate your claim.

You are right about Crackberry having a lot of info and everyone in the know over there also believes the 10/14 date will not happen.

My GUESS is that we will see this phone around the 2nd week of November. That is a educated guess and nothing more.

I am very anxious for this phone also and if released in November I will get it right away.

Some other things found out are the Blackberry Essex which is the replacement for the current Tour. This phone will be the same as the Tour with the exception of a Trackpad in replacement of the Trackball, also a ramped up camera and WiFi.

There will be no touch screen on this device. But there is a rumored release around January.

It is possible that these updated phones are coming so quickly after their predecessor due to the statement from Verizon that all new berries will have Wifi.

All the info I posted here can be seen on crackberry and the new info on the Essex is on the front page along with the simulator proof.

0 Likes
Butthead
Contributor - Level 2

Its not being released on Oct 14tth.

{edit}

Please keep it courteous. .

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

LOL this thread is a hoot. This is Verizon forums most if not everyone knows about Crackberry,blackberry, BGR,Blackberry Cool,The BlackBerry Zone (have as many peeps in the know as Crack),Engadget,etc. etc. People come here to escape the condescending attitudes of those sites. These are for simple questions, not how to load hybrid OS's or leaked photos of phones a year away. So just because you read a blog on one of those sites does not mean you know more than peeps here. Trust me on that one:smileywink:

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

It has went through the FCC ...so..

0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

Best Buy gets the Storm 2 on 10/25.  I think VZW will release it after the BOGO sale on BB ends, whick I think is 11/07.

0 Likes