how to close tabs
licinio

My droid razr tell'n me "tab limit reached" how do i close tabs?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to close tabs
Wildman
Legend

B33 this can remove bookmarks and other configured users options, it is easier to open browser and go into panel view by pressing the top right button on browser and then press the close buttons on all the windows the user wants closed..

2012-09-17 08.24.44.png  2012-09-17 08.24.53.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Go to settings while in the Browser and Tap advance and then Tap Reset to Default and that should clear Tabs and other stuff and Reset the Browser that' what i do every once in a While.. b33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

B33 this can remove bookmarks and other configured users options, it is easier to open browser and go into panel view by pressing the top right button on browser and then press the close buttons on all the windows the user wants closed..

2012-09-17 08.24.44.png  2012-09-17 08.24.53.png

0 Likes
licinio

Thanx b33 & wildman for the reply & found that doin wildman's suggestion work perfectly!!

0 Likes
licinio

i found that using wildman's suggetsion worked perfectly thanx! for the suggestion!

0 Likes
licinio

Thanx wildman for the suggestion worked perfectly!

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Glad it worked for you..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey thanks Wildman i new there was a way to do that but i haven't messed with browser a hole bunch but i will from now on. that is when i'm not busy helping the main Boss!   b

0 Likes