Why do my deleted Yahoo emails keep coming back on my Motorola Razr MAXX Android?
ukjw22

I  have deleted the emails several times, deleted them in Trash folder and even deleted them in my Yahoo account online and they still keep coming back. It's very frustrating. Does anyone have a solution?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why do my deleted Yahoo emails keep coming back on my Motorola Razr MAXX Android?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Ukjw22!

I know once I've deleted an email I want it gone! Wow!  I'm certainly sorry your Yahoo emails keep coming back to haunt you.

Thank you for all of the troubleshooting you've already completed. If you no longer see the deleted emails in your online Yahoo account server the only other thing I could think of may be Backup Assistant Plus.

You can access Backup Assistant Plus by logging into www.vzw.com and check out this how to page:

http://support.verizonwireless.com/how_to_use/backup_assistant.html

You may be able to find your emails here.

Let us know!

Thanks

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why do my deleted Yahoo emails keep coming back on my Motorola Razr MAXX Android?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Ukjw22!

I know once I've deleted an email I want it gone! Wow!  I'm certainly sorry your Yahoo emails keep coming back to haunt you.

Thank you for all of the troubleshooting you've already completed. If you no longer see the deleted emails in your online Yahoo account server the only other thing I could think of may be Backup Assistant Plus.

You can access Backup Assistant Plus by logging into www.vzw.com and check out this how to page:

http://support.verizonwireless.com/how_to_use/backup_assistant.html

You may be able to find your emails here.

Let us know!

Thanks

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
ukjw22

The trouble is the emails keep coming back on my phone, not that I can't find them.  It is so annoying - I am about to throw the phone away - it's like it's possessed  or something.  Sure wish I could figure out how to get these emails deleted for good.

"Life isn't about how you survived the storm ... it's about how you danced in the rain!"

0 Likes
Indian
Contributor - Level 1

Go to Backup Assistant Plus online like the Verizon customer support said.  If they are there, delete them.  That way they won't re-sync to your phone when BA+ syncs.  Have a nice day.

0 Likes