**iPhone 5 shipping schedules**
admin
Enthusiast - Level 3

There seems to be a lot of confusion on when everyone will actually receive the iPhone 5. Pre-orders for new devices have approximate delivery dates and are never official. For an example, Dave pre-ordered an iPhone 5 on 09/15 but there is still a possibility the device will be delivered to the address by 09/21. I've seen this happen many times. Here are the delivery dates for iPhone 5 pre-orders:

Order by           Deliver by
9/14 by 9am       9/21
9/14 by 1pm       9/26
9/14 after 1pm    9/28
9/15 - 9/19         10/5    

9/20                  10/12

9/21 - 9/24         10/19

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: **iPhone 5 shipping schedules**
fayemegan
Enthusiast - Level 3

are these verified or just guesses

0 Likes
fayemegan
Enthusiast - Level 3

uh-huh and who do you work for?

Just curious. Having seen this happen before, twice, once with the 4 and once with the 4s, i know what the answer is, but im curious.

0 Likes
snickersea
Enthusiast - Level 2

What time zone?

0 Likes
snickersea
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's not the answer I wanted to hear haha.

0 Likes
SW1952
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd like to know who "confirmed" these as I ordered Friday at round 9:30AM EST via phone and my sales rep and the confirmation email says delivery on 9/21.

0 Likes
ccmd2b

I ordered mine at 2:01 CST on 9-14.  My confirmation email does say deliver by 9-21 but all the Verizon reps I've spoken with say it will be shipped on the 21st not delivered.  Kind of frustrating as I can just go to the local Verizon store and buy one in person on the 21st.. sux.

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

Even on Verizon's site is says delivered by the date they show

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

Yah I agree it will be on the day it stated

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

We have been over this for the past three iPhone launches your phones will be shipped on either the 19th-20th with 2day or overnight shipping depending on your area and if you got your order in on time before the first batches sold out. I have pre ordered every iPhone Verizon has had and I always have it in hand on launch day!