Re: Changing date and time on commando
Dabeatnik

thank you for posting that pic, i was getting tired of people telling me to go to settings when i clearly said 2 or 3 times that there is no way to do this from the phone. 

DONT BUY A COMMANDO!!! it doesnt even pic up wifi very well. Horrible phone.

0 Likes
hodang

yea im currently deployed on a MEU so im stuck on a ship so i dont have network connection not only that we change time zones all the time and im havein the exact same prolem i plugged it into my computer and it had changed to match my computer time but now i cant do it again soo PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
BPMatus

I am in a similar situation as Hodang, I am currently in Afghanistan. I have had my wife call verizon, they said that to change the timezone I had to be in a service area... This is not correct. The phone don't care if it has service or not, If this is the case, why would a company even create a lock on such a thing?

Also I upgraded my micro SD card while I was here... Big mistake, now my phone says it is Jan of 1980, the phone wasn't even developed yet!.

And trying to get it to update via internet is really hard to do out here due to lack of service providers.

We need a way to fix this, IDC if it requires them to give us unlock codes for our phones or if we have to contact Casio (Which the information on the website is not correct.) Those of us that buy this for military use need to have the ability to change these options.

(FYI: I have several months and the time to keep up on this!)

Please help us fix this!

0 Likes