Re: NO Service in Delaware
JCosmo

I just drove from Habeson, Sussex County DE to New Jersey.  No Service throughout Delaware.  I thought my phone broke.  Had to call my wife on the land line.

0 Likes
gman693
Enthusiast - Level 1

past 9:30 and no service in Milton DE.  They are doing a piss-poor job of notifying the public.

krmurph

No service in West Chester PA for a couple hours. I just got off the phone on the landline with Verizon and they still told me they opened a ticket for this outage, like they didn't know about it....You must call and report it if you can whenever this happens or they don't know.

0 Likes
tjgottya
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have they tesolved the issue yet? I still do not have service. This is crazy.

0 Likes
NM90

They Know! The lady i talked to around 6:00 said that its a KNOWN issue and there working on a fix! Hopefully sooner then later. Still out in Dover Area

0 Likes
dmwoods

We were out in Rehoboth Beach, DE for several hours. The good news is I think the service just came back up. So, maybe they realized they had a problem. Makes you realize the risk of only having a cell phone.

0 Likes
mdlady34

im in millsboro de and my phone still has no service. im just lost. straight talk doesnt have service either

0 Likes
snydera
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got two Txt messages wooo! See if it gets better, 5 hours now...

0 Likes
NM90

Im in Dover and Service just popped back up!

0 Likes
tjgottya
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know. My daughter was away with school...our only means of communication was our cell phones! Now I know to get numbers of friends that have other services so that I can get her if I need her.