Buying a phone from Amazon
jxxafireinside

I am very displeased with my cell phone, but I do not have an upgrade till next summer. I was looking into buy a phone off of Amazon and having Verizon activate it for my number. I have never done this before and I do not know how to begin. What do I look for?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Buying a phone from Amazon
lingo
Contributor - Level 1

Look for a Non-Contract phone, You will not be able to get an upgrade option. Make sure that you don't buy a prepaid phone. If you buy a prepaid phone it would have needed to be active on prepaid for at least 6 months.

0 Likes
Re: Buying a phone from Amazon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jxxafireinside. We definitely want you to be happy with your phone. Feel free to let us know what's going on with your current device that makes you so displeased. I'm sure we can help find a way for you to enjoy your investment.
But if you aren't eligible for an upgrade until next summer, we have a Certified Pre-Owned Program that offers a way for you to get a device directly through Verizon Wireless at a discount with a warranty but without extending your contract or upgrade eligibility. Please visit http://support.verizonwireless.com/information/cpo_replacement.html for more information.
^JH

0 Likes