Phone won't load texts
Shannon2883

Starting about 9 hours ago my phone quit loading a text when you click on it to read the message.  It just sits there saying its loading but it never does.  I've left it sitting like this for about an hour now and it is still not loading.  I've tried to go through and delete but it just sits there again saying its deleting and nothing ever happens.  I've also looked and the phone has plenty of extra space and everything else so far seems to be working.  I've also restarted and taken the battery out numerous times and this doesn't help it at all.  Could this be some sort of network issue or is this a malfunction of the phone?  Its not even a year old yet and im getting very annoyed!!! 

0 Likes
Re: Phone won't load texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Shannon,

I can certainly understand how important text messages are! After all, texting is a VERY popular means of communication! May I ask have you tried erasing all of your old texts, reboot, & retest. Also, what software version do you have on the phone? ^AH

0 Likes
jess2215

My boyfriend is having the same problem with his phone, it started a couple of hours ago, at first the main menu showed up where you could see a list of texts (but if you tried to pick one it would just say loading) but now its completely blank. Dont understand what is going on, is it a software update?

0 Likes
coastalgal77
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is not good! If all else fails... do a hard re-boot. Turn back on and see if that helps!

Take it from me... with a ton of Droid issues... that is usually a fast remedy... may not be lasting but doesn't hurt to try it... Though I am sure you already have...but if not... try that ...

0 Likes
jess2215

I ended up installing go sms pro on his phone. Its working great so far and I can even send him the emojis from my iphone

0 Likes