Text messages not being sent
dollpens

In the last two days my text messages that I send to people are not being sent to them. I doesn't notify me that they didn't go through either. I text my husband several times and he never received any of them. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messages not being sent
dollpens

My phone is a Samsung Fascinate Galaxy if that matter

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dollpens, I would love to help with your text messaging. I know how important it can be to stay in touch via text. You mentioned this has happened with your husband's phone, but has it happened with anyone else? If you look in your text threads on your phone, do you show a red exclamation point or any errors on the messages that he didn't receive? What type of phone does your husband have?

If you are using any special characters, graphics or signature in these messages, try sending just a standard short message. If messages still are not going through, delete your SMS threads from the phone, reboot and dial *228 send. Try sending him a few more SMS.

Let me know if you need additional assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
thenewageshop

I am having the same problem. I'm receiving texts from my husband but he is not getting them. The same is true for other people I'm texting. This started yesterday. My battery is also discharging rapidly which also started  yesterday. I have a Windows HTC Trophy.

I am not getting any error messages, I've taken out my battery and rebooted my phone and I've dialed *228 and it hasn't helped.

0 Likes
BridgetteLOL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem.  It's been going on for some time and I've just "dealt" with it and suddenly my brain unfroze and I thought to look online.

I have changed the phone number to be only 10 digits.

I have no signature.

I did the *228

I have removed battery.

Additionally, I have the same problem on CALLS as well.

Nothing has helped.  I know it happens with one specific person, I don't know if it has happened with others.  My kids and husband normally respond to my texts so I am thinking it's only one person.

PLEASE HELP!  This is my best friend whom I call/text constantly and nothing is going through!!! (sob)

0 Likes
LoriH0510

Dollpens, I am having this same exact problem. I am getting all other text messages and every one else are getting mine as well, but my boyfriend is not getting my responses. I am getting so frustrated, and we have the same phone!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LoriH0510-

Good afternoon! I want you to get the most out of messaging! What device do you have your boyfriend have? Are your respective phones numbers entered in each others phones as 11 digits? Does this happen with each message of yours to him? Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes