Re: New Service Application - Headache
ediba

When there are two free Nexus phones being offered I figured it was a deal that had to be taken. Sprint's upgrades are not great, and wouldn't do half as good with them on a new phone. The data was big concern, but I was blinded by the reflection off the big screen. It was an impulse to start, and at this point, I realized I had an out of that impulse. I was lied to by multiple agents. So much so that they kept it up. I worked a call center job.  The ability to BS is a requirement, to not want to shoot yourself. I just never imagined that mutiple reps would keep it up. Sprints customer service is better and even if data is throttled I can hotspot with no worries.  I will just continue onward with this garbage HTC and await my small Sprint credit for a phone.

Locking credit bureaus isn't something one does just to do it. A university I attended was compromised with my SSN and all personal information. A PIN is created and provided to authorized, potential creditors. It is that simple; a ten digit number just needs to be typed into the credit tool used.

I no longer have a need for this forum, goodbye.

0 Likes