Motorola Razr Locked Up
hehlers

My Razr is locked up and I cannot get it to turn back on. It was locked on a phone call screen then it went to the home screen and shut off and now I cannot get it to respond to anything I try? Please help me out. Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Motorola Razr Locked Up
1bluemule
Enthusiast - Level 1

Try holding down the power button and the volume button at the same time mine locked up and it restarted mine... also might want to download lookout free version it has a anti virus on it and works. let me know if it works

View solution in original post

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

This same situation happened to me about a month ago, my phone went dead after a phone call and was unresponsive. I called CS and they had me hold the power on and volume down for 20 seconds, the release and try to power the phone on. It worked for me, good luck, I hope it works for you

0 Likes
B33
Legend

+1 what Spurs Suggested:  Have a Look at these Tips on the Razr / Razr Maxx i think they can help out allot give em a Look

Just click any were on the Link:

RAZR / RAZR MAXX Helpful Tips..

0 Likes
1bluemule
Enthusiast - Level 1

Try holding down the power button and the volume button at the same time mine locked up and it restarted mine... also might want to download lookout free version it has a anti virus on it and works. let me know if it works

0 Likes
hehlers

Thank you all for your feedback. They helped me out and now I have my phone back. Thanks Again

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome! b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes