How many people have had problems with Customer Service?
vzww

I have had horrible experiences with Verizon's customer service. After they gave me a defective phone, they just kept replacing it with refurbished phones that had the same defects and then the manager at a Verizon store called me a liar about the phone's problems. Less than one year after I got my refurbished phone, it doesn't work. It is the LG Cosmos touch. The touch screen is the only thing working and all keys on the phone do NOT work. But the warranty expired so there is nothing they can do. So, I called about cancelling my contract. I have had too many problems with Verizon over the years, and if a phone they give me doesn't even last one year, I do not want to pay them anymore for their useless service.

But now they are making finish paying out the month for a phone I cannot even use, and then charging me an early termination fee even though there is no way I can use their defective phone. Not to mention, I had to call 3 times in order for them to cancel my phone because the previous reps had said they were going to cancel it, but never did. This is ridiculous customer service, especially since we have been with them for 10 years.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE USES VERIZON.  OR IF YOU DO, DO NOT EXPECT CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HELP YOU.

Who else had similar problems? Post here so that we can warn others.  And if enough people voice their opinions, maybe corporate will see this and something will change.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How many people have had problems with Customer Service?
budone
Legend

This is a customer to customer forum, so do not expect corporate to see any of this.

They are aware a forum like this draws much greater negativity than positive posts, by the nature of the beast. So there may be 20 that may come here complaining, but that is such a minute drop in the bucket in the scheme of things.

0 Likes
Re: How many people have had problems with Customer Service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi vzww,

I am saddened to learn about your unpleasant VZW experience and your feedback is greatly appreciated! I hope you reconsider being VZW customer because I would love the opportunity to provide the stellar customer service you deserve. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes