Droid 4 GPS doesn't work
kemo

VZW technical support refuses to assist further without having a land line or going into a store.  Store near me has inconvenient hours, and is NOT a corporate store.  Getting to one is extremely inconvenient for where I live, and as stated before, reps absolutely REFUSE to further assist.

I've been through 4 droid 4's.  3 of the previous had blown speakers, one had a terrible battery life along with a faulty backlit keyboard.  Now, I have a phone that has a GPS module that rarely connects, if ever, and has abysmal battery life.  Is there anyone else out there with nothing but problems on these phones?  The droid 4 has been nothing but a headache since day 1 of acquiring it.  Here's another annoyance they pretty much say you have to deal with: all the stuck/dead pixels that these terrible phones develop shortly after unboxing!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 4 GPS doesn't work
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try downloading an app called GPS Test from the Play Store and see if that helps with GPS location.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Droid 4 GPS doesn't work
kemo

already tried that.  GPS can sometimes see satellites, it rarely can connect with them.

0 Likes