New and existing serivces/features
Divag-ma

What does Payu Mb With Evdo on my bill mean?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New and existing serivces/features
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks to our member nmchileman, who posted this on another thread:

PAYU MB with EVDO - $0 means that you're on a Pay-As-You-Use plan for MBs while browsing web (HTML internet access) or downloading. So you're charged per MB @ $1.99 for any web browsing/downloading.

0 Likes
Dickjanet

The features letter I got said the charge is zero.   I am already paying $30/month for 2gb.   Is this a payu mb another way for Verizon to screw me out of more money?     I pay sooooo much now (300/month).  I don't need another charge

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Dickjanet

I can answer your question. If you already have a data plan you wouldn't see any additional charges. The only time you would see additional charges is if you went over your 2 GB monthly allowance. I'm also concerned about your monthly charges. I would recommend logging on  to www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon under my bill choose account analysis. This will help ensure you are on the best plan for your needs.

Thank you

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
rondon

Under "My Bill" I dont have the option for account analysis.  How do I get it?  The video says it should be there, but it is not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, rondon-

I'm happy to help locate the Account Analysis with you! The analysis tool is so fast and easy to help find the right plan! Its featured a couple of different places. The best place I find it is under the 'I Want To...' section, just click 'More Actions', then under PLAN, select 'Run Account Analysis'.

I hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes