Re: iPhone 4 and MMS Messaging Does Not Work!
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

The only reason I'm pretty sure the issue just isn't as simple as an iPhone 4 and Verizon doesn't play well thing is the fact that for me, both iPhones on my account have no issues sending out mms messages to others (non-iPhone users and iPhone users...various networks). So either we are very lucky or the issue is a bit more complex than just the iPhone 4 won't send mms on Verizon. I wish I knew what the issue was, but I really don't. Hopefully VZW can get it straightened out for those having the issue soon. Maybe it's an issue with the network in your area...and the areas of others having the issue. Not sure if there is something on VZW's end where they can reset mms messaging on your account but if that's possible maybe they need to try that. I'm currently in Georgia (very close to the GA/AL state line) if location matters at all. I haven't experienced the issue in any of the other areas I frequent so far (Clarksville/Jackson/Nashville TN, Ft. Campbell KY area, and various parts of Florida and Alabama) and I didn't experience any issues in NY/NJ recently. As frustrating as it may be you might just need to continue to pressure VZW for a solution to the issue. Also, try contacting Apple to see if they offer any suggestions. If you have an Apple store near you visit the Genuis Bar. If there is anything they can do to help fix the issue they will.

0 Likes
runforthehillofit
Enthusiast - Level 1

My white iphone 4s was working for a few months, and now the mms has decided to stop working. I've verified the settings, I reset the phone, turned it on and off, called *228, etc.... I can only send picture message through imessage. really annoying...

ArtMutt

Had to have my phone replaced due to it dropping calls. Got the new iPhone 4 yesterday and got everything switched over to it. My sister texted me this evening and asked if I got the pictures she sent me via text......uh no I didn't get anything. She's AT&T. I tried sending her a pic text and it goes 99% and then fails. I did all the suggested fixes and still nothing. So now I am pissed did I just trade one shitty iPhone with low bars and dropping calls to one that I can't send pictures on? Been a customer over 10 years and in one months time. Verizon has gotten 2 strikes! For what I pay for my plan this should not be happening......I'm really just ready to throw my phone across the room and be done with it. I really would like Verizon and apple to admit their are problems and either refund some of our money or fix the problems already!

0 Likes