Re: Bluetooth Issue with Droid Razr Maxx
B33
Legend

Your Welcome D.T.

0 Likes
mls3331
Contributor - Level 1

i have 2 bluetooth headphones hooked up to my reconditioned maxx and have had no problems with it. i also had no problems bluetooth wise with the new maxx, what i did have was that the speaker stopped working!!!

0 Likes
drum_thumper
Contributor - Level 1

I have heard that with the ICS update that there is some enhancements to the

Bluetooth audio. Hopefully it will take care of some of the issues some

seem to be having.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

CornyJoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi all

I am finally in Heaven with my Razr MAXX!!! The ICS update atleast fixed my bluetooth skipping. I was able to drive home for the past 2 days with no problems at all. I took off my Smart Action and played music thru my Clarion and also used the Navigation to get me home. Both worked flawlessly. I hope everyone else is having as much success with their ICS update as i am. Cheers.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey that's Cool to Here Enjoy that Bluetooth and have a Fun But Safe 4th of July b33

0 Likes
drum_thumper
Contributor - Level 1

I am glad that ICS has helped. 

0 Likes
EBLGB

It is good to hear that ICS is working out for some. So far I have not had the same luck. From a previous post of mine:

I am having the choppy/stutter bluetooth problem in my car. I use a Blackberry Bluetooth Gateway connected to the Aux jack in the ARM rest of my car. This solution has worked flawlessly for me for over a year with my Dinc 2. I am also noticing that the bluetooth connection is getting disrupted when paired to my car for voice calls (message flashes on screen).

After further testing (pre & post ICS), I have narrowed the problem down to the BT connection between the phone and my car (Hyundai Genesis). If I only have the BT connected to my Blackberry Gateway and not to the cars BT, I have no skipping problems. I do however, get dropped connections between the car and the Maxx when the Maxx is connected via BT only to the car.

I did a hard reset to my phone over the weekend in an attempt to deal with laggy phone behavior and network connectivity issues (cellular and WiFi). So far this seems to have improved that problem. I will test in my car on the way home from work to see if this clears up the issues between my car and the Maxx.

0 Likes