Problems with the 6.01.605.05 710RD update
my41coupe

I've seen several people already discussing the problems that I've been having with the update since yesterday. My message app isn't properly displaying contact icons, but upon entering a message thread, the icons show up. If you look at it from the messaging widget, pictures display but messages that are just one text from you to someone that haven't been replied to don't show up. I've read that the update was to help the sync pictures with social networks work better; however, my Facebook contact photos aren't showing up as icons in my contacts list or anything. There is an option to have the picture displayed as a photo I've set it to or a Facebook one (among other options), but the Facebook photo isn't even showing up for anyone.

Is this something that just takes a while to finally show up, or am I wasting my time even trying to use Facebook photos as icons?

And is there any way at all anyone knows of to make the photos show up in the messaging app again? It's not a huge issue, but I'd still like for them to show up instead of the no picture icon.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with the 6.01.605.05 710RD update
djbouman

A lot of people are already reporting this problem on a different thread.  No resolution yet, but the focus seems to be on this this other thread.  https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/775669

0 Likes