Odd text
suzqttro

I just received a text below

VZWNMN:1. Does anyone know what it means or did anyone else get this text?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Odd text
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A search of the community will reveal several similar threads with possible solutions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Haven't Got it my Self..b33

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Still haven't seen this Maybe that's a Good thing..b33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I only think I seen it once so far and resolved it with information from a little searching..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea i got a few new messages but nothing from Verizon.. Hey Wildman this is a little off Topic but i wanted to Ask.!  i know my wording isn't always a thing of beauty on here but it is readable isn't it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not always, B33.  Sometimes it is easier to understand the "VZWNMN:1" messages and their meaning.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

B33
Legend

Yup well as i mentioned to Wildman i haven't got any from Verizon even since i updated my second Line i got a Few from Gmail but that's it.. I just sent a Test msg. to my new Line to make sure it was receiving text an the test msg. pushed to it in  mere seconds of sending it. So happy about that..Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

B33 wrote:

Hey Wildman this is a little off Topic but i wanted to Ask.!  i know my wording isn't always a thing of beauty on here but it is readable isn't it.

May be wise to ask questions like this in a DM if you dont want to open it to the board...

Now as for the question, I can only say one thing, we all experience our limited English days...