Phone just DIED!
Nikki_27

Ive had the Droid 2 for over a year, yea its had its ups and downs. Sending messages hours or even days after i ment for them, would recieve them either, the keyboard would just start typing on its own only one number or letter like for example..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and the only way i could get it to stop was taking the battery out while it was on, or doing a factory reset... ive had to do that at least 5 times since ive owned it...

But yesturday this was NEW.... i was using it to listen to music, works just as good as my old mp3 player or zune, and then with over HALF a battery life left it just shut off in the middle of trying to send a text... i kept it charging all night long, it never turned on...the screen was completely black except and over size "BATTERT"  going from 0% to 100% over and over again... AND IT STILL WONT TURN ON... i called customer support but they told me i have to purchase a new battery... i was like are you kidding me?

has anyone experienced this before? its bizzare!

0 Likes
Re: Phone just DIED!
TabithaA

The same kind of thing happened with my Droid 3 but my phone keeps trying to turn on and it wont. it will go through the whole loading screen again and again...I hae gone though so many of these phones its unheard of...Someone help!!

0 Likes
Re: Phone just DIED!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TabithaA, I’m sorry you’re having issues with your Droid 3. I can definitely understand how frustrating this must be. But worry because I’m here to help!

Are you still having issue with the phone? Is it not turning on at all? Try rebooting the phone by removing the battery for a minute or two. Reinsert and retry. If the phone still doesn’t turn on it may need to be replaced.

Is the phone still under warranty? Has there been any damage? Please post back if you are still unable to turn on the phone after rebooting for further assistance.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes